Mentoring, Culture, Story Sharing, Deep Listening... Connection.
Experience the 8 Shields through our "virtual campfire" of ongoing interactive group calls.
Be part of a weekly global dialogue around the theme of connection, hosted by experienced 8 Shields mentors including 8 Shields founder, Jon Young.
- Experience inspiring stories and weekly practices
- Share your stories and integrate your experiences with other inspired learners, including both skilled 8 Shields practitioners and those new to this framework.
- Experience mentoring through the Art of Questioning
Calls are on Tuesdays throughout the year (with vacation breaks). Choose from 11am, 4pm, and 7pm Pacific times (availability varies, filled on a first-come first-served basis). [11AM PST corresponds to 2PM ET, 19:00 UK & Ireland, 20:00 Germany]
Cost: $85/month ongoing subscription that you can cancel at any time. Each call averages 1.5 hours and participants receive recordings of each call.
Contact email@example.com to register. Space is limited.
Note: 11AM PST corresponds to 2PM ET, 19:00 UK & Ireland, 20:00 Germany
As Village Talk is a distance-learning program, participants are responsible for being able to call a US telephone number for 1.5 hrs. each call and have regular access to the Internet (for both checking emails and participating in the live web chat during the call). These costs are not covered by Village Talk tuition.
- Popular options include either the built-in Maestroconference Webphone or Skype. Skype is a great long-distance plan alternative with affordable domestic and international plans. Visit www.skype.com for more info.
- If you plan to use Skype or another VOIP, please invest in a headset to ensure a clear call for everyone.
- Make sure you have a good Internet connection for using VOIP. Be sure you know how to adjust your computer’s microphone and headset settings.